1 Bed House for Sale in Koilani village, Limassol
For Sale / EUR 67.000
Greatly Reduced!! A cosy, small cottage in one of the narrow, ascending streets within Koilani village in the Troodos Mountain Area is now for sale by its owner with full title deeds available.
The fully refurbished and equipped property features:
- a patio at the entrance
- an open plan kitchen/living area
- a modern bathroom
- An open stairway leads to a spacious bedroom (4.50 x 4.15) which, itself, has access to a small balcony. Reversible air-conditioner, double bed and antique furniture.
- The cottage was completely refurbished and renovated in 2016.
- Provision for storage heaters.
- All furniture, white goods, bedding and linen are included in the price.
- Bathroom has a Jet-stream shower with foot massage board and seat, bidet, modern toilet and wash basin.
- Open plan area with the kitchen fully fitted and equipped. Reversible air-condition and wood burner.
Please note that there are some marginal changes since these photographs were taken, e.g. the patio has undergone some improvements to provide more space.
Kilani is one of the seven oldest wine villages and is situated on the southern foothills of the Troodos Mountains (and has 4 wineries). It is surrounded by numerous vineyards and 829 metres above sea level in the heart of Cyprus' most ancient wine region. Until today, there is a lot of activity going on; the Afamia Fest (in October) is a celebration for many. The local taverna serves traditional food and wines. Down the verdant valley (near the Kryos river), apple, pear and other fruit-bearing trees are irrigated by the water. From Kilani, one can travel within one hour to Nicosia, Limassol, Paphos, enjoying beautiful roads leading to these cities.
The well known Troodos Resort Village of Platres is also just minutes away.